Finally...Season Pass Information
Requests for information about our Season Pass have been the #1 question that we have received from shooters since we announced that Dynamic Shooting Sports, LLC will start operating the range on November 1st. So, without further ado, here’s all the pertinent information:
- Season Passes will be $200 per year for Individuals and $300 per year for Families.
- A Family is considered an individual, his/her spouse and any children or grandchildren under the age of 18.
- All Season Passes are good for the calendar year and terminate on December 31, 2018.
- Season Passes will be prorated for Individuals and Families if not purchased at the beginning of the year according to this schedule:
- Jan - April Individual $200 Family $300
- May - June Individual $170 Family $255
- July - Aug Individual $140 Family $210
- Sept - Dec Individual $100 Family $150
- Season Passes will go on sale starting October 1, 2017 for the 2018 calendar year.
- Season Passes will be offered at a reduced price if purchased before November 1, 2017 of $150 for Individuals and $250 for Families for the 2018 Season.
- For Season Passes that are purchased prior to December 1, 2017, shooters will be granted access to the range for the last 2 months of 2017 and will receive 2 coupons for $5 off any DSS event (match, practice session, class, etc.).
- Shooters will be required to sign a Waiver, Release and Indemnity Agreement, and a Range Rules Agreement before purchasing a Season Pass. These documents will be available for preview later.
- For safety purposes, to be eligible for a Season Pass, individuals must be or meet one of the following standards or you will be required to attend a safety certification course. The safety certification class is approximately an hour long and is designed to assure that shooters who use the range are proficient enough to safely use the range unsupervised.
- a previous ARO Group Season Pass Holder
- current military or LEO
- have attained a “C” classification in USPSA or the equivalent in another practical shooting sport
- attended a Level 1 Training Course with Waypoint Shooting School
- have a valid Ohio CCW
- Dynamic Shooting Sports will hold a meeting after the October 8th & October 28th USPSA matches (approx. 1:00pm) and after the October 22nd match (approx. 2:00pm) to go over range rules, sign waivers and pay for your Season Pass. A safety certification class will be held on those days if needed.
We have some improvements that are coming to the range that should help to enhance the experience for Season Pass Holders. Everything hasn’t been finalized yet, so please stay tuned for more announcements.
See you at the range!
D. Scott Beebe, Owner
Dynamic Shooting Sports, LLC